Street Address: 171 Kerk/Church Street, Rustenburg, 0300
Postal Address: Postnet Suite 4518, P/Bag X82323, Rustenburg, 0299
Tel: 014-592 0915 Fax: 086 719 6179
Its a 20 minute drive to Sun City from Komodo Guesthouse
Cancellation Policy and Terms
- Any cancellations forfeit 10% of the total booking quote to cover credit card and banking fees.
- Cancellations more than 30 days prior to visit forfeit 50% of the total booking quote.
- Cancellations between 30 and 15 days prior to the visit forfeit 75% of the total booking quote.
- Cancellations between 14 and 1 days prior to the visit forfeit 100% of the total booking quote.
- For non-arrival/no show/premature departure 100% of total booking quoted is payable.
Like all Hotels and Guest Houses we have a strict Cancellation policy to protect us against cancellations. We only have a few rooms and cannot make up business lost. If cancelled for whatever reason you will be liable for full payment whether we have a deposit from you or not. Verbal and email bookings are binding as a confirmation of the booking. Companies/Travel agencies operating on a bill back basis will also be liable to pay cancellation fees if cancelled whether we have a voucher or not. Please make sure you or clients are aware of our policy before accepting our accommodation at our establishment.
Check-in and -out times
- Check-in: from 14h00 - 23h00.
- Check-out: 10h00 - You are welcome to have a cup of tea and relax in our lounge or we can hold your luggage until you are ready to depart.
- Late arrivals: Late arrivals after 1 pm on weekends and 11pm on weekdays must advise us of your expected time of arrival so we can have staff on duty.
- Early arrivals: You are welcome to leave your luggage at the guest house while you go out or to have a cup of tea and relax in our lounge until your room is ready.
Limitation of Liability
Guests agree on behalf of themselves and the members of their parties that neither the establishment, its owners, employees nor agents shall be responsible for any injury or death of any person or the loss or destruction of or damage to any property upon the premises, whether arising from fire, theft or any cause and by whomsoever caused or arising from the negligence (gross or otherwise) or wrongful act of any person in the employment of the guesthouse. Any damage caused by guests to property and premises due to bad behaviour or carelessness, or keys lost and replaced for security reasons will be for the guests account.